Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Open for Business!



Open for Business!

Written 1 June, 2013

I'm happy to say Flights of Fancy is now formally open for business! I will be posting regularly here at the FoF blog.

The build has been complete for a while, up in nosebleed territory at 4000 meters. There are robots to annoy and an assortment of Second Life's great games is just a short trip away via lift and tram (so much more fun than teleporting or flying!).

The jewelry vendors are up and running and products are listed on my store on the Second Life Marketplace.

The Flights of Fancy Creations group will feature announcements of sales, free and special items for group members. Group members get a whopping 25% discount from the vendors. A sign will allow you to join the group by touching; there's no charge.

My line of Southwestern jewelry just got a major upgrade (and a significant drop in price!). The old sets are gone; now a low-lag script allows you to select from nine different beautiful stones. I'm adding new jewelry (and non-jewelry) products daily.

Every two weeks I'll put a new free product in the special vendor for group members. I'll also be sending out gifts to gift members twice a month via group notices.

All my jewelry is Copy/Mod, but I've installed a re-delivery terminal in case you lose a piece from your inventory.

Whimsy is a great place to visit, so please come and explore even if you're not in the mood for shopping. We like visitors!


No comments: