Saturday, March 16, 2013

Changes at Flights of Fancy


Changes at Flights of Fancy

Written 16 March, 2013

I make nice stuff and I've been remiss in not making it more available. That's about to change.

The Lindens are doing away with the magic boxes which contain my products, and that has motivated me to think my product line and made me determined to list the many great things I've made and rethink the many products I've made, including my line of jewelry-- and I will be posting here regularly.

The blog itself will be changing. I'll be posting regularly, and I'll be redoing the layout.

Members of the Flights of Fancy group will get a 20% discount from the vendors at the store.

Whimsy and Whimsy Kaboom are now four years ago and are among Second Life's most popular destinations. We like visitors, who tend to spend hours here because there's so much to see and do.

Links are on the right side of this blog.

No comments: